Make an appointment: CONTACT US
Mandatory questionnaire to be completed (also available in the clinic) – ATTACHMENT
Before a CT scan please:
- Do not eat or drink for 5 hours before the scan (not applicable to all examinations)
- Bring your ID card and valid test results for creatinine levels (not applicable to all examinations)
- If you have a thyroid gland disease, bring the actual result of your TSH level
- Report to the reception 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment
- Bring the relevant previous medical records (if any)
- Take your daily drugs as prescribed
- The information for specific examinations (e.g. pelvic examinations of patients with diabetes) is available on registration.
- If you have been given any cotrast material during the last 4 weeks before your scheduled appointment, you are obliged to inform us about that fact during the registration.
Would you like to schedule a visit? Contact us today: